Botanical Tooth Powder
Go back to basics with our primordial botanical tooth powder. A natural alternative to chemical-loaded commercial toothpaste, tooth powder has a long documented history for oral hygiene maintenance before toothpaste was available. Our unique tooth powder contains all-natural herbs with gentle abrasive and cleansing properties that not only help to remove plaque and debris but also support gum health. Formulated with food-grade detoxifying bentonite and kaolin clays and high quality botanicals that supply vital and trace minerals to strengthen teeth. Peppermint essential oil refreshes breath and myrrh oil with antibacterial properties help to prevent tooth decay.
- Bentonite and kaolin clays: High in trace minerals and able to bind impurities and toxins. Alkaline in nature and helps to neutralize acidity in the mouth that leads to cavities.
- Baking soda: Natural cleansing properties, alkaline in nature and helps to remove stains
- Organic slippery elm bark: Rich in vitamins and minerals, a mild abrasive finely ground from bark of the elm tree
- Organic licorice root: Used for thousands of years in Oriental medicine, helps prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Orris root: Prized for its pleasant aroma with history of use by Romans and Egyptians for dental hygiene. Protective healing effects and encourages pleasant breath
- Dead Sea salt: Antiseptic in nature, discourages bacterial growth
- Xylitol: Prevents growth of acid-causing bacteria. A natural plant sweetener that helps to prevent dental cavities
33g | 1.2oz
Tap a pea-sized amount of powder onto wet toothbrush. Brush teeth lightly and rinse.
Bentonite clay, kaolinite (kaolin clay), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), xylitol, Ulmus fulva (slippery elm) bark*, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root*, Dead Sea salt, Stevia rebaudianum (stevia) leaf*, Iris florentina (orris) root, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil
*Certified organic ingredients
Parabens ∙ SLS/SLES ∙ Petrochemicals ∙ Synthetics ∙ GMOs ∙ Fragrances ∙ Artificial colours ∙ DEAs, MEAs, TEAs